Wednesday 27 April 2011

CLHS e-attendance card

My card...Of all the pictures...
 Looks like the school managed to waste money on useless stuff again.
CLHS is gonna be using cards like above to take attendance starting May 2011. Method of usage is still unknown but hopefully it has an anti-ponteng system or the usage of these cards are pointless. The last 5 months of my high school life and I have to pay RM8 for this thing!!!.....Great..... I dont think even international school does this.
Anyways, the pros and cons of this system are not yet available until we use them so until then, we have to wait.

If there any and I mean any readers out there, what is your opinion on this card or system? Is it good or is it bad? Leave your opinions in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment